You may think your game is over when the sun goes down and it gets dark. But it doesn’t have to be that way. Nighttime golf can be a fun challenge for avid golfers of all skill levels.
If you’re interested in playing at night, you must make some special considerations when selecting the equipment for your round. First and foremost, you’ll need a different set of clubs with a lower visibility rating.
Many golf balls are enhanced with bright colors to make them stand out in the daylight — but not so much at night. You should also select golf balls made from materials that will not lose their impact too quickly after they strike the ground during play.
These top 9 best Golf Balls For The Night will help you keep playing no matter how dark it is outside!
Table of Contents
Best golf balls for night golfing
1. Gosports light up led golf balls
- LIGHT UP GOLF BALLS: Practice or play in the dark - Pack includes 12 impact activated LED golf balls (3...
- LIMITED FLIGHT: Balls fly about 65% as far as standard golf balls and feel different off the club (they...
- NIGHTTIME PLAY: Take the fun of golf into the night; The balls are impact activated with a 10 minute...
The GoSports Light Up LED Golf Balls, available in a 12-pack, are a great option for a glow golf event.
You will play on shortened holes at night when playing golf so that you can be safe and keep an eye on your ball. These GoSports balls are fantastic since they feature a ten-minute timer. These balls’ batteries should last for roughly 35 hours.
2. Vinbee luminous night golf balls
- BRIGHT FLUORESCENT GLOW FOR NIGHTTIME PLAY - Enjoy a game of golf at night with our glow in the dark golf...
- REAL GOLF BALLS – NO LED INSIDE - These hit like real golf balls because they ARE real balls and do not...
- HIGH PERFORMANCE TOURNAMENT BALLS - Our luminous golf balls are high performance balls utilizing a low...
These golf balls are bright and glow in the dark without using batteries, as opposed to having an LED light. There are just actual golf balls with a bright glow. Thus, they are much more like real golf balls than balls with LED lights.
They play and feel like a standard white golf ball thanks to their low compression core and soft urethane shell. However, they are still quite bright, making them easy to spot on the ground and in the night sky.
3. Thiodoon led golf balls
- 【Easy To Find Glow Golf Balls】Playing golf at night is an amazing experience with our glow in the...
- 【New Upgrade Glow Dark Golf Ball】When the golf ball is hit hard, the super bright LED lights...
- 【Easy To Use Premium Golfballs】Our golf balls are made of new elastic polyester material that hit...
The Thiodoon Golf Balls glow brilliantly, are not flashing, and are very easy to use.
Neither a charger nor a UV flashlight is required. This is a golf ball that reacts immediately after being struck. A glow-in-the-dark golf ball can survive for 40 hours on the battery in the Thiodoon, which is a decent length of time. These glow balls will be a fantastic place to start if you’ve never played glow-in-the-dark golf before.
4. Champkey premium glow golf balls
- PREMIUM LED GOLF BALLS : Enjoy golf at night - Pack includes 6 impact activated LED golf balls.
- LASTING LED CORE : Our light up ball has over 70 hours light up times,10 minute light up per activation....
- TRUE HITTING FEELING & DISTANCE : The surface bee hole and surlyn material of led balls can provide true...
The LED-activated Champkey Premium Glow Golf Balls come in six colors and a rainbow. They can last up to 70 hours and feature a 10-minute timer with each activation.
The balls’ structure is comparable to conventional golf balls because they feature a surlyn material on the outer layer that increases durability, which is crucial for playing at night. The Champkey logo was another little detail we loved, which served as a useful alignment aid when on the green.
5. Lite4nite glowing golf balls
- REPLENISH YOUR STOCKPILE - One dozen replacement glow-in-the-dark LITE4NITE golf balls (charger not...
- FINISH YOUR GAME - Premium grade lighted golf balls so you can always finish your game.
- REAL GOLF BALLS - Tested and endorsed by PGA golf pros, these balls have been driven 400 yards. No LEDs...
Consider the Lite4Nite Glowing Golf Balls if you want your night golf balls to feel like regular golf balls.
Twelve golf balls are included in this package. It is no surprise that better-feeling golf balls will cost more than others.
The Lite4Nite balls are fantastic since you can keep using them and charging them. The PGA pros who have used these Lite4Nite have discovered that they do not affect ball flight.
The charger for this ball must be purchased separately, which is one drawback. Thanks to the charger, these golf balls are charged and ready to use in approximately 45 seconds.
6. Battlepulse glow-in-the-dark golf balls
- ✔️ OPTIMAL SOLUTION: Golfing at night is a spectacular experience, but finding the balls can be...
- ✔️ EXTENDED LIGHT TIME: Our night golf balls glow after impact, with a led light that stays on for up...
- ✔️ MADE TO LAST: These light glow balls are waterproof and very durable. They have a 3-layer design...
The golf balls’ interior has an LED light intended to glow after impact and last 10 minutes. The Battle Pulse golf balls have a unique three-layer design that is incredibly strong and waterproof. They assert that the LED golf ball’s design satisfies the strictest USGA and R&A specifications while yet feeling like a regular golf ball when struck.
Bright and vibrant red, blue, pink, white, orange, and green LED light-up balls are included in the package. A whole pack of upgraded Battle Pulse golf balls provides 300 hours of ultra-bright gameplay thanks to its enhanced 50-hour battery life.
It comes with a good mesh carrying bag and a strong box for easy travel with the buyer.
7. Crestgolf led glow golf balls
For those who take their night golf seriously, there are the Crestgolf LED golf balls. These will cost more than other options on the market, but they will last much longer and are also quite durable.
The golf ball features three layers to provide feel and performance while shielding the ball’s LED light from damage.
The LED within the Crestgolf has a lifespan of around 50 hours. For a glow golf ball, this is a long shot.
This is one of the best night golf balls because of the four LED lights inside. They are visible as the ball moves through the sky and are very bright. The golf ball remains illuminated continuously for eight minutes.
8. Winomo luminous night golf balls
Golf balls with a bright neon glow will be extremely pricey, as you’ll shortly find. For those looking to get started and see whether night golf would be a suitable fit for them, the Winomo is a great night golf ball.
After being struck, this LED golf ball will continue to glow for eight minutes. These LED balls will relight whenever you strike them.
The Winomo LED balls have a bright glow, which is one feature you’ll like.
9. Nighthawk led light up golf balls
With a few features, the NightHawk LED glow-in-the-dark golf balls are a fantastic option for your upcoming night golf game.
A bright light source, such as the flashlight of a cell phone, is required to activate the NightHawk led balls, which won’t start flashing until you switch them off.
A whole pack of LED golf balls can play at night for 160 hours, thanks to its 40-hour battery life per ball.
The NightHawk Light-Activated golf balls are your best option if you seek a reliable and enjoyable glow-in-the-dark golf ball.
What features should glow-in-the-dark golf balls have?
Glow-in-the-dark golf balls come in various colors, as you can see. Traditional white golf balls are still available, but most come in brighter colors that make them stand out more on the course.
Red, orange, and even bright green are the colors we find the easiest to perceive. Pay particular attention to the color you buy for night play if you have trouble seeing golf balls during the day.
Led vs. Flashlight activated
Golf balls that glow in the dark come in two different categories. The golf ball with an active LED will remain illuminated after you touch it for around six to ten minutes. Many golf balls flash to make it easier for you to spot them and pinpoint their location more quickly.
Also, golf balls glow in the dark and come with a flashlight. These golf balls will need a little more work, but they fly similarly to a regular golf ball. Before striking one of the flashlight-activated golf balls, the golfer must shine a UV Flashlight on it for a short period.
These golf balls can be recharged quite a few times, benefiting golfers who want a ball to last longer on a tight budget. However, if you are concerned about how they affect ball flight, you can convert to a UV-activated flashlight golf ball. LED glow-in-the-dark golf balls are by far the most popular.
Golf balls that glow in the dark do not last forever. They only last for a set number of hours. The more costly and longer-lasting glow-in-the-dark golf balls typically have a lifespan of more than 50 hours, as opposed to the more affordable ones, which last for about 30 hours.
Golfers’ bigger lifespan problem is losing a golf ball. You should look for your ball right away if you chance to miss the fairway with a shot since you won’t have much time left until the flashing stops. Otherwise, you might not find your ball.
Glow-in-the-dark golf balls are more expensive than standard golf balls. The UV Flashlight golf balls can be a better option if you’re looking for an inexpensive one.
Last update on 2021-11-25 / Affiliate links /